Friday, March 30, 2012

Welcome to My Heart, Liam Paul

Meet my new grandson - Liam Paul.  He came into the world on March 16th - 2 days after his big brother, Levi, turned 1.  And he came fully into my heart on March 23rd when I held him in my arms and saw his precious face for the first time.  I say he came fully into my heart because, frankly, he was already there - had been since I found out he was coming into the world.  But, oh, that little face and that sweet bundle in my arms - that tied my love for him up with a sweet little blue bow. 


My blessings just grow and grow... 



Lord, everyday I thank you.  Today, as I look at my little boys and think of my girls, I thank you even more.  You have bestowed blessings on me - far greater than I ever imagined.  Thank you for your grace, Lord... because I know that I did nothing to deserve the blessings you give me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment